Thursday, April 29, 2010

Go adds JSON-RPC to core lib

Recently I started looking for a small but useful project to serve as a vehicle for learning Go. After mulling on a few ideas I decided to create a JSON-RPC library. I generally appreciate the concept of RESTful webservices, but in my opinion this technology needs a simple common RPC protocol. JSON-RPC is exactly that. I find it particularly useful in protocols for controlling Daemon's remotely.

Well... I'm glad that I hadn't gotten very far in my implementation; as of 27/04/2010 JSON-RPC has been included in the core Go packages. Great minds thing a like I guess... :)

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger MLB2k11 said...

I have no words for this great post such a awe-some information i got gathered. Thanks to Author.
Vee Eee Technologies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home